Recertification Renewals Due by December 31, 2018
(30 day grace period for those who need to pay in the new year).
In order to maintain ACHA certification, the following requirements must be met by December 31 each year:
- Continuing education requirements as defined by ACHA
Evidence of continued practice in healthcare facility architecture.Registration as an architect in good standing within the profession.Payment of recertification dues.
- 12 LUs in architecture within the previous calendar year.
- The 12 LUs must be healthcare related activities (design and construction or the practice and management of healthcare).
Renewal invoices and forms will no longer be mailed.
Recertification is now available online:
- Login with your ACHA user name and password
- Enroll for Recertification program
- Upload your AIA transcript showing completed learning units
- Pay your dues online with a credit card
Click here for online payment of dues and to submit recertification information as outlined above.
If you need help logging in, please contact the ACHA Executive Office via email at email@example.com or phone at (913) 222-8653.
ACHA Self Reporting Form
Emeritus Application and Policy
*Note: Turn off your pop-up blocker program. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs online.