Summer Leadership Summit 2019
Registration Now Open
Note: Some users have experienced issues with registering.
- If you get an Access Denied screen, please click on "Events" to load the SLS registration page.
- If you still have issues after trying the above, please be sure to clear your browser's cache (history) and try the above link again. Sometimes just closing your browswer will clear its cache; sometimes F5 will refresh it.
- Use Internet Explorer, rather than another browser, to register.
- Let us know should you still receive the message: "Access Denied."
Based on previous year's registration patterns, we expect that the 2019 SLS to reach capacity (175) very quickly. Therefore we strongly recommend early registration - prior to May 10 - to ensure your spot!
Please remember that registration
is 'first-come, first-registered'. Once registration reaches capacity and/or is closed, we will compile a waiting list.
- Registration deadline is July 1, 2019.
- Fees include all educational programs and meals as listed in the agenda unless listed differently.
- A separate form is required for each registrant.
- A cancellation fee of $100 will apply to all requests made in writing by July 1.
- No refunds after the deadline.
Click here for the hard-copy registration form to register and pay by check.
For registration questions,
Architecture+Health Educator's Summit
The annual AIA/AAH-ACHA sponsored Architecture+Health Educator's Summit provides a forum to learn about and discuss current educational activities, work and plans at established and emerging educational programs in architecture and health. It provides an opportunity for educators to share and discuss issues related to architecture and health education, and engage in dialogue with representatives of the two profession organizations and other industry partners engaged in educational initiatives.
2019 Hotel Information
Fairmont Hotel - Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Click here to reserve your room by July 5.
Thank you to our Generous Conference Sponsors: